Tuesday, February 21, 2012

back to blogging...

It has been almost 2 months since I have blogged anything.  Sorry about that - I have started a new position at work and have been working on my weight & fitness for the last month.

I started Weight Watchers Points Plus (well my version) on February 1, 2012...and I am minus 7 lbs so far.  I will be looking, creating, and sharing new healthier recipes that I come across and/or create.  Pinterest has really had me hungry lately...but I have mostly been on the fruit and veggie train for the last 3 wks.
I did break loose and the last 2 weekends I ate not so healthy foods at the Mardi Gras celebrations in the Shreveport area...but I didnt gain any more weight!!  Which is always a good thing.

Today I put a recipe I found on Pinterest - originally from Living, Laughing, Loving

Please go here for the source:
http://www.livinglaughingandloving.com/2012/01/crockpot-ranch-pork-chops-finger-licking-good.html



ingredients
Uh, yeah.  You heard right.  Only THREE ingredients.  I wasn’t joking.
  • Pork Chops
  • Ranch Seasoning Dry Mix Packet
  • 1 can Cream of Chicken plus 1 can water as needed {or 2 cans cream of chicken}  This will depend on how fast your crockpot cooks and how long you’ll be cooking it. 
directions


Ready for the hard part?  {I’m so funny.  I know.} Combine all three ingredients in the crockpot and mix well.   Yup.  That’s it.


I left mine in the crock pot this morning before leaving the house...I am so excited to try it tonight!!

Sweet Baking,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment