Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Snicker Cookies...

So Clayton requested some kind of cookie made with Snickers Candy bars after I made the wonderful (if I do say so myself) Butterfinger Cookies this past weekend.  So after searching online and in my books I found a recipe that seemed simple enough.


Snicker Cookies



1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 Tbsp. milk
24 miniature snickers  (I used 3 regular size candy bars cut into 8 pcs)


Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Cut in butter and peanut butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Beat in honey and milk until well combined. Mold roughly 1 tablespoon of dough around candy. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, Bake 12 – 15 minutes at 350 degrees.


Makes 24


I started mixing and then realized no egg...hmmm okay.  When it came to the honey and milk...the smell of the 2 was not pleasant. 



Lets just say I wasnt impressed with the cookies too much.  Clayton said they were good, but the peanut butter overwhelmed it.  They seemed too heavy...maybe if the snickers were chopped and mixed in the dough....I dont know.


next time I think I am going to try a different one I found tonight on another blog...I will get back on this subject later.

No comments:

Post a Comment